Pasta with Cauliflower and White Beans
1 large cauliflower, washed and cut into pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 can white beans/cannelini beans
1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
1/4 cup room temp water
a pinch of salt and pepper for taste
1 lb pasta, cooked
1. Before starting, bring a large pot of water to a boil for your pasta. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs.
2. In a stock pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, let heat through.
3. Add cauliflower. Stir, coating with the oil and garlic.
4. Add a 1/4 cup water, then add beans.
5. Cook through till cauliflower is soft when poked with a fork, adding salt and pepper to taste.
6. Toss with cooked pasta and Romano cheese.